With many brands competing with each other there is no dearth of discount coupons.
HOW TO SAVE WHEN EATING OUT
There are many things you could do to ensure a better deal when you walk out to take get a meal.
HOW TO FIND THE CLOTHING DEALS
There are a few tips you could practice to get good deals when shopping that will make your closet and wallet look great.
HOW TO SAVE ON GROCERIES
Here are some grocery buying tips that could be helpful the next time you are going to the grocer. See these tips on how to save.
HOW TO FIND THE BEST COUPONS
Retailing is a trillion dollar business worldwide, and that would be an understatement because everything that all citizens of this world buy is from retail shops which would generally be limited to one or a few, for their personal or family use.
The chain of distribution from the manufacturer to the retailer is generally channeled through wholesalers who distribute the various products to the retailers who would display them on shelves or otherwise and have them made available to the customer or consumer.
It is at the retail outlet that the competition to attract the customer or consumer and to make them buy, really becomes intense and every trick in every marketing book is employed to ensure that one company overshadows the other and the goods move out of the shelf of the retailer.
One very popular gimmick used by retailers with blessings generally from the manufacturer or distributor is to offer discount coupons to the many customers or consumers who would stream into their outlets.
Customers and consumers are also now very wise to this very popular gimmick initiated at retail outlets and would literally walk a mile from one retailer to another to avail of these discount coupons when they are informed of it by their friends, relatives and colleagues.
Brands tend to offer these discount coupons, so that they could command brand loyalty from their customers and there would be some who would even get the discount coupons that they are offering direct via the post or through their emails taking the opportunity of using the opportunity to initiate a promotion and a Call to Action (CAT), too.
Email data bases are a very convenient medium to make customers and consumers aware of their product and are used extensively by many brands to advertise themselves.
Whilst they use these mediums for promotional strategy they would also couple it, to throw in a Call to Action (CAT) initiative which would be a continuous process and keep their loyal customers around them so that they maintain the same tempo throughout such a relationship.
Finding discount coupons
In most of the instances with communication at its peak and with smart phones very prolifically used you could access most of the promotional activities that are ongoing around you through these mobile devices.
Depending on what the particular product that you would be interested in buying, there would not be much of a difficulty to find a bargain if you tend to look around.
With many brands competing with each other there is no dearth of discount coupons and they would flow through your email or you could pick them up at the closest retailer.
There is also the search engines who help both the customer and the brands and that is if you keep on searching for a particular product and the respective search engines pick up such activity, then they would bring similar products relevant to your search on your screen on a regular basis hence providing you information as to where you could procure them.
HOW TO SAVE MONEY WHEN GOING OUT TO EAT
The world spends billions of dollars eating out and it is a flourishing business for restaurants and other eating places anywhere, with Americans spending more dollars every month than the previous, eating out.
Eating out is not only very convenient with less hassle and no washing up later which would give you that extra time to spend with your loved ones, friends and relatives with whom you would have limited time when entertaining, if you are busy in the kitchen.
Spending time at a restaurant has also become a fashion today and to be seen in some of those exclusive and expensive restaurants around town is what most of us would like even if we are to dole out a few dollars to elevate our status quo.
Whilst eating out could be more expensive than cooking and enjoying your own healthy food, most of us take the easy way out and due to this we thought that it would be interesting to see how we could save a few dollars by eating out prudently.
There are many things you could do to ensure a better deal when you walk out to take a meal outside and many restaurants and eat places offer some very great fare if you look around before you decide where your stop would be.
1. Decide early and go out to catch those “Happy Hours” offered by most restaurants around any town today, as they too need to up the tempo and attract customers faster than they could cook the meal up.
2. Check your email inbox and if you are a regular subscriber there would be a few bargain meals that you could select from, of course it may be cumbersome to sort out the flood of email marketing messages in your inbox but if you could save a few dollars, wouldn’t it be an encouraging effort.
3. The portions served in restaurants around the United States are quite generous hence sharing a dish with those who join you when going out to eat would avoid you taking leftovers in a doggy bag, whilst also saving a few dollars.
4. Select a restaurant where you have a discount coupon or those offering special offers which could bring your cost of eating out substantially down. There are generally many around every town and are quite frequent everywhere.
You may be able to get a few extras at better prices that when the place is busy and with hardly much of a crowd around you are sure to get a better deal than when there is a big crowd within.
5. Likewise try to avoid the “rush hour”, a holiday would see all restaurants fully packed with diverse clientele hence going either before or after could bring you “a better deal in a meal” than when there if a large crown of diners.
6. Beverages are quite expensive in restaurants hence choose a place where you could carry your own favorites.
HOW TO FIND THE BEST DEALS ON CLOTHING ITEMS
The world clothing or garment industry is huge and colossal with billions being doled out by all of us to look prim and proper, smart and good looking.
In the United States the world’s largest market for clothing, an average American would spend something around US $ 1,700 or more per year on looking look.
Hence comparing the others around the world this is quite a chunk from a person’s income and it would be prudent to try to cut down on this cost and find some simple ways to do so.
If we are to go through our wardrobes it is imperative that we would find many clothing that would be still with their tags on and having contemplated of returning it we would not have got around to do it.
This is a waste and it would be in the interest of everyone to ensure that we buy only what we need and it would save not only money but time too.
There are a few tips that you could practice to get good deals when you are shopping for clothing and doing so you good look smart and look good in your wallet too.
1. Always look for bargains especially when there is a festive season around where retailers tend to drop their prices to attract the optimum customers to their stores.
2. Pay by cash which would curtail your overspending trait and you would buy only what you would really need, credit card purchases could be dangerous and lead you to spend more.
3. Contemplate before you buy and close your eyes, take a deep breath and then look around again, decide whether you would really need the piece of clothing that you have picked and then buy.
4. If you have many unused clothing or those which are in good condition especially of your kids tell your friends and ask them to come along with their kid’s too and their unused clothing and have a Sunday exchange trade at your home and may be you could pick up something you would really like, and give away what you would not need.
5. Check out each item of clothing before you buy for quality and price because going into the next store the next day you may find the same item cheaper.
6. Avoid impulse buying at any cost or as much as possible because most of the time you may find yourself purchasing what you really did not like.
7. Get yourself apprised as to what the larger retail clothing stores around you are doing so that you could keep which place is ready for their yearend sale or big promotion and when they do you would be there to take a bargain.
8. If you are shopping online be sure of what you are buying and check out the prices between different outlets so that you could compare prices and know which online store is more competitive.
HOW TO SAVE ON GROCERIES
Groceries are slowly, subtly and unknowingly increasing in price which is a worldwide phenomenon encountered by every household and if you are not wise to what is happening around you, it could enlarge and inflate your bills every time you do your shopping for those essential items, whether food and otherwise on a regular basis.
There are a few grocery buying tips that you could put in place the next time you are going to the grocer, which could save you some much needed cash especially in these very trying times, with the whole world facing an economic downturn with cash flows becoming tighter.
1. Don’t walk blindly into the grocery store but have the list of items that you would need to pick up and if you are smart enough and have been following your own buying habits, a general cost of each item would be advisable.
2. Prioritize your shopping and try to visit the grocery only once a month, for this you would need to be prudent of what you would really need during the period.
3. Avoid haphazard buying habits as you would be paying more than what you should be really doing.
4. Carry a calculator and add up every item that you would place in your cart, whilst checking out special offers, expiry dates and the stated net-weight / volume of contents.
5. Knowing what you are buying is very important because picking up an item that is at the same price but with a lesser quantity is not smart grocery shopping.
6. Try to pick up as many discount coupons as you can in the grocery store and if you have any in hand with you ensure that you prudently use them, but being wise to what is on offer would make you a smart grocery shopper.
7. Compare prices as some grocers could be offering some great prices to finish their stocks or would have bought surplus at better discounts to offer better prices to their customers and keep a track of them would hold you in good stead, when it is grocery shopping that you are indulging in.
8. The prices of meat and fish do skyrocket most of the times hence eating game could reduce your meat and fish bills and also provide a variety in your diet which would help your metabolic activities too.
9. Collect the food items that are cheaper on the shelves and then come home and plan what you would eat and how you would prepare them and not the other way around.
10. Don’t visit the grocery when your stomach is empty this would push you to buy things on impulse that would be not in your list hence eat well before you walk in with your list.
11. Try to avoid instant food items and try to cook your own food, though it may cost some of your valuable time but what you eat alone would be enough to feed the whole family.